The Lord has given our family a passionate call to go into all the world and preach His Word and make disciples. We are using the spiritual gifts of preaching, teaching, and evangelism that the Lord has given us to carry out this ministry.
God has given us many ministry contacts and opened numerous doors for us nationally and internationally. The fields are white unto harvest and our family is compelled to be laborers for the Lord. We believe the Lord has strategically positioned and prepared our family for the unique calling He has placed on our hearts.
We have built a ministry support team that is holding the ropes for our family and ministry through Uttermost Evangelism. Our ministry partners allow our family to minister full-time in evangelism, and serve alongside the church both in America and around the world.
God has given us a vision as vast as the uttermost parts of the earth. With God’s help we will strive to make Jesus Christ known and glorified in all the nations on earth.
Uttermost Evangelism Board of Directors
From left: Craig Church, Purlear, NC; Carla Tyndall, Tupelo, MS; Buddy Braswell, Dothan, AL; Brian Tyndall, Tupelo, MS; Robert Blume, Alto, TX; and Steve Paul, Saltillo, MS. Not pictured: Larry Stewart, Greensburg, LA.
Our Mission Statement
Uttermost Evangelism exists to make Jesus Christ known and glorified among all nations, by proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people. Our passion is calling the lost to receive Jesus Christ as Savior through faith and repentance, equipping the saved to be faithful followers of Christ, and mobilizing the Christian church to fulfill the Great Commission.
Our Mission Strategy
- Evangelistic crusades in countries that are harvest fields open to the gospel
- Local church revivals in the United States and in churches around the world
- Evangelistic Harvest Days at special church and community events
- Special evangelistic events in places like prisons and schools that are open to the preaching of the gospel nationally and internationally
- Training international church leaders, pastors, evangelists, and missionaries to more effectively communicate the gospel and evangelize the lost
- One-on-one discipleship and training others how to be disciple makers
- Production and distribution of evangelistic and discipleship materials internationally
- Production and distribution of evangelistic messages through electronic streaming and download
- Production and distribution of evangelistic radio broadcasts that will air nationally and internationally